To Get Started
Click on People > Find a Person. Type in the name or login info. and click Search.
Update a Reader's Information
- Click any of the icons next to the Reader's name to edit specific information (i.e. Edit Reader or Add to the Log). Save.
- Click on the Reader's name to go to their profile.
- Click any of the buttons on the bar under the Reader's name (i.e. Add to Log, Edit Information, Add Notes.) Save.
Inside the Reader profile, you can easily:
- Log Reading: View and edit their reading log by clicking the pencil icon. Delete a book by clicking the bucket icon.
- Redeem Earned Incentives: Click the empty checkmark box to redeem.
- Add Books & Apps to their wishlist
- Change notification settings to determine whether they receive weekly emails.
- Transfer a Reader -- This allows you to transfer a reader to another account by entering either the email address or phone number of the person you're transferring to.
- Update Recommendation Filters: These help a reader customize their preferences for their weekly recommendations, such as changing their preferred genres or interests.
You will always see a hyperlink to a reader’s account creator above the reader’s name. All readers assigned to an account creator can be found on the account creator’s page.