Logging your reading is easy and fun! This brief tutorial will walk you through participating in a program based on earning points through Beanstack.
- Sign into your Beanstack account. This will take you straight to your Reader Dashboard.
- Register for any program(s) available to you on your dashboard.
- Click The Log to log your reading.
- Enter the Title & Author of what you're reading. Fill in minutes spent reading or number or times the book was read.
- Return to the log to mark off activities completed if available.
- Continue to log and earn points & badges as you go!
Keep track of the points you're earning by returning to the Reader Dashboard where you can click Points to view your progress.