If your library account is set up as a group account (meaning you selected "Register a Class or Group" during account creation) that logs "All At One Time," then you can add additional groups to your account at any time. But keep in mind that:
- You cannot add groups to an account that was set up as an individual or family account (where "Register an Individual or Family" was selected at account creation), or if you created a group account that logs "Individually" (where the account creator logs reading for each reader individually and each reader earns badges and incentives at different times); so if the "Add a Group" option doesn't appear for you in the steps outlined below, you likely need to create a new group account to proceed.
- You can only add additional groups to your account if you created the first group to log "All At One Time." By default, all subsequent groups will be set up to log all at once (meaning you log for the group as a whole and not for individual readers). If you want to change how you log reading for the group, then you need to create a new account and change that selection during the initial group registration.
Follow the steps below to add a group to your existing group account.
- Log in and click the group name in the top right corner of your screen.
- Select "Add a Group" and then fill out the group name, default age, number of readers, and grade level if applicable.
- Click "Save" to create the group and start logging!