Media specialists and teachers have different roles, and thus different access, in Beanstack. You can view a complete rundown of the different roles on your Beanstack site here.
In Beanstack, teachers can:
- log reading and activities, redeem rewards, and take challenge actions for their rostered classes and students.
- monitor their rostered classes and students' reading progress using their admin dashboard's weekly statistics, insights, leaderboards, and reports.
- search, view, and edit their rostered classes and students' reading information.
- create, edit, and log for their own reading groups.
- create curriculum-aligned reading challenges, activate pre-made reading challenge templates, and duplicate and edit reading challenges from other teachers or media specialists to publish for their classes. Within reading challenges, teachers can:
- edit artwork and challenge settings.
- select which class(es) the challenge is available to.
- auto-enroll eligible students.
- add, remove, and customize logging, review, and activity badges, their goals, and their activities.
- create or edit the challenge's reading list by adding curriculum-aligned titles and links to e-resources and content.
- create a bingo reading challenge and customize the bingo card setup.
- edit the challenge completion requirements.
- view and moderate their students' submitted book reviews.
- participate in student reading challenges and log reading for themselves.