District reports are available to regional administrators on district Beanstack sites. They compile real-time statistics from all the individual school sites within a school district for centralized data reporting. District reports offer quick and easy insight into reading progress at the student, grade, teacher, school, and district levels. Follow the steps below to run and customize your own district reports!
- Once logged in on your district site, navigate to District Reports. Here, you'll see all the district reports available to you, separated into School, Reader, and Badge Reports. Once you find the report you'd like to view, click its "report card."
- Depending on the report, it may prompt you to select a specific school or badge before showing you the associated data.
- The report will load in a default state if you've never opened it, or will show its last-viewed state if you've opened and customized its settings before.
- You can customize the time range for the data by clicking the date link underneath the report name, selecting a new start and end date, and clicking "Refresh." Some reports, like the Student Reader Report, can only pull data from dates within the past year, while others are available for all time.
- To customize the columns displayed on the report, click the gear icon in the top right, check or uncheck the desired metrics, and then click "Create Report."
- If you want to schedule the report for automatic email delivery, click the calendar icon in the top right, select your desired schedule, and then click "Schedule Report." The report will be delivered to the email saved to your account at the specified date(s) and time.
Once scheduled, you can view and edit the schedule by navigating back to District Reports and clicking "View Scheduled" in the top right corner.
- To get the data now, click the download icon and pick whether you'd like to download a spreadsheet directly from Beanstack or receive a spreadsheet or a CSV file directly in your email. Once the data is done processing, a notification will appear on your screen to begin the download or it will be delivered to your inbox for you to open and edit/sort further on your local device.