Here are all the materials you need to successfully launch Beanstack at your school!
Use the attached PDFs to spread the word about Beanastack.
- Customize the PDFs with your school's unique login information, which is dependent on your rostering service. Not sure where to find your login instructions?
- Check out this article. And not sure how to customize the attached PDFs? Here's a short video tutorial.
These videos help introduce Beanstack to your students and teachers.
- Student Experience (English) and Student Experience (Spanish): In this video, we introduce students to Beanstack and show how to log reading, complete activities, write reviews, and view your reading log.
- Teacher Experience: In this video, we review the teacher experience on how to log on behalf of a class, view a reader profile for an individual student, how to view data using insights and reports, and how to log your own reading.
- Admin Experience: In this video, we review the media specialist experience on how to view the reading profile of and log for an individual student, how to log on behalf of a class, and how to access your data in Beanstack via reports and insights.
- Beanstack Explainer Video: This is a brief overview of Beanstack.