When logged in with a teacher or media specialist account, you can now download or print a copy of a student's reading log from the admin side by following the steps below.
- Log in and navigate to People > Find A Person.
- Pull up the appropriate student and click their name in the Reader column to view their detailed reader profile. Note that if you are logged in as a teacher, you can only access students that are rostered to you.
- To access their all-time reading log, click Log in the lefthand navigation sidebar and then click Print Log.
- To access a specific challenge's reading log, click Challenges & Rewards in the lefthand navigation sidebar, find the accurate challenge, and then click View Reading Log under it.
This will open up a list of all the applicable reading they logged during that challenge, where you can then click the Print button.
- Clicking Print Log on either screen will open a new tab with a printer-friendly reading log and a print pop-up, where you can either select Save as PDF to download the log to your local device or select a specific printer to print out a physical copy of the reading list. Click Save or Print after selecting the accurate destination.