To Get Started
- Click on People > Add an Account.
- Enter their name and basic login information.
- You can type in a temporary password and then inform the account holder that they can always update their password if needed.
- Select their preferred branch & enter library card number (if applicable.)
- Update their role (for library staff only.)
- Select to attach a reader profile for either that person OR attach a profile for a child. If you select Child, enter the child's name and age.
- Select Add.
Once you set up the initial account and profile, you can add another reader if necessary. You can also add multiple readers to the account, should an account represent a larger group of readers such as a class of students.
After adding readers, you always have the option to edit their name and age (or add more readers) if necessary.