To Add a New Staff Account
- Click on People > Add an Account.
- Enter a generic name for the branch, or an individual's name if this is an individual account.
- For general staff logins, we recommend choosing a standard login like "EastBranch, WestBranch," and one password for all staff accounts. Multiple people may be logged into a staff account at one time.
- Update the role to be "Library Staff," "Branch Admin," or "Library Administrator," as needed.
- Select to attach a reader profile for that person or generic account, and note the age as any adult age.
- Select "no" as answers to the following two questions.
- Do *not* enroll this person in any programs.
- Select Add.
- Now when you provide the login details to a staff member, s/he will have no trouble logging into Beanstack and viewing the appropriate administrative tools.
To Update an Existing Librarian Account
- Click on People > Find a Person
- Click on the person's name in the "Account Creator" column
- Click on the "Edit" button under "Account Info" on the right side of the screen
- Update the field for "Role" to be the role you want that person to have.
- Select "Save"
- Once you have done this, the person need only refresh his/her page and will have a new level of access assigned to them.