The manage announcements feature allows you to send an announcement to all Beanstack patrons via their weekly or bi-weekly emails. Announcements are embedded within emails that go out to patrons with their book and event recommendations.
To Get Started
- Login and go to your admin tools.
- Select Setup > Manage Announcements.
Here you will see all present and past announcements on your site.
- Select Create an Announcement.
- Enter the following information:
- Title: This is the header text
- Start Date: This is the date on which an announcement will start being included in patron emails.
- End Date: This is the date on which an announcement will stop being included in patron emails.
- Branch:If you only want a message to go out to patrons at a particular branch, select branch. Keep in mind that if you do *not* require branch as a registration field, people who did not select a branch would not receive messages intended for a particular branch.
- Description: This is the text that will go below the bolded header (title) text.
- Announcement link: If you want to link to additional information, you may add a link here.
- Announcement link text: There will be a button that links to the link you add. What do you
- Click Create.