Get There: Setup > Manage Programs
- Click Edit icon next to the program.
- Under "When does it start?" select the date on which the program begins and when you want logging to count.
- Click Next.
- Scroll down to edit the actual badges.
- If you have a registration badge, leave it as is so patrons will still receive it upon pre-registering.
- Optional if you want to call out the dates: Edit each logging and/or activity badge. Click on the badge, & scroll down to "Time Restrictions." Select the start & end dates during which the badge may be earned (the ACTUAL dates of your program not the pre-registration time period.) Click Save, and repeat with all remaining badges.
- Make sure the program is saved as Published and available to patrons.
- When patrons pre-register, they will see a note that reminds them nothing counts until the date the program begins. That said, they can still log, it just won't count toward the program. If you'd like to turn off logging altogether for your site for a period of time, send a request with the start and end dates on which to turn it off, along with your site's URL.
Note: You can also do this when you initially create your program and set up your badges.
Next, update landing page to reflect this information.
Get There: Setup > Landing Page > Landing Page Content
- Leave dates as is, so patrons know the actual dates of the program.
- Update the subheader, for example, to let patrons know that they can pre-register today. Click Save.
- After pre-registration is over you can just as easily update this text again.