This is how to set up your programs so that patrons will choose ONE program out of multiple programs available, rather than registering and participating in all available programs on your site. For example, if you have an All Ages Winter Reading Program running at the same time as a program designed for Ages 3-5, you may want those readers to participate in one or the other, but not both. Here’s how you can easily set that up.
Get There: Setup > Manage Programs
- Find the programs you wish to edit. You'll update each one individually. Click the edit icon.
- Scroll down to question "Do you want readers to choose between this program and other programs during registration?" Select Yes.
- Click Save and Exit the program.
- Click the Edit icon to update the next program you wish to have available as an option.
- Scroll down and again select Yes for choosing between this program and others. Now you'll see that readers can register for this program, OR the other program listed.
- Click Save.
When readers register on your site, they'll be able to select their preferred program by clicking Register and will only be able to register for that program. If a reader already has an account on your site, they will be able to choose between programs on their reader dashboard.