Do you want to include a homepage “ticker” on your site indicating a broader community goal?
Take the following steps to set up the ticker on your landing page:
- Log in as a library administrator.
- Select Setup > Landing Page > Landing Page Content.
- In the "Would you like to show statistics?" section, select "Yes."
- Once you select Yes, more fields will appear. Populate the fields for "Header" and "What kind of log type would you like to show statistics for?", i.e., the goal you would like to reach. Note: You may only count one log type as a community.
- Optionally populate the other fields.
- Do you only want reading logged during a certain period of time to count? Make sure this is checked and then enter a start and end date. Note: Your ticker will appear on the first date noted. Anything logged before or after those dates does not count.
- Upon achieving the stated goal, the new “Post-Goal Header” and “Post-Goal Subheader" will display if populated.