Follow the instructions below to update information for a reader.
- Log in to the administrative side of your site.
- Go to People > Find a Person.
- Populate some of the search fields to locate the user.
- To edit the reader profile, click the quick-action pencil icon to the right of to the reader’s name.
- Make any changes necessary, e.g., school, grade level, etc. Note that your screen will look different depending on the information collected and required by your site. Then click Save.
Note: If you participate in Beanstack via your school and sign in through Clever, ClassLink, or another third-party tool, you are not able to edit reader information through these steps.