Yes! Follow these instructions to add a book list (reading list) that already exists online elsewhere to your Beanstack site:
1. Select “Create a Book List”
2. Type in a title and short description of the list.
3. If you're linking to a book list on another site, select "This reading list will exist on another site."
4. Then, simply enter the URL of the list you want to share. Otherwise, continue below. Select all relevant grade levels (hold down ctrl/command key to select multiple)
5. Select any relevant genres (hold down ctrl/command key to select multiple) Optional: enter in relevant keywords
6. Select “Create.”