When setting up a challenge, you can create activity badges with activities for participants to complete to earn the badge and possibly to earn points.
Follow the instructions below to edit non-repeatable activity badges within a challenge:
- Log in to the administrative side of your site and navigate to Challenges.
- Select the challenge you'd like to edit.
- Select the "Badges" tab and click the name of the activity badge you want to edit or the "Edit" button to its right.
- The first screen shows the basic information for the activity badge. Here you can update the badge name, description, image, completion requirements, prerequisites, date restrictions, and rewards.
- Once you save, you will be taken to the second screen, where you can add individual activities by clicking "Add an Activity" or edit individual activities by clicking the pencil icon to an activity's left.
- Within each activity, fill out the description, optionally enter a link, and select the activity type to change how readers complete the activity. If you are editing a points challenge, you will also need to select the points awarded for completing the activity, which are determined by the selections in Challenges > Points System.
When editing individual activity descriptions, you may use HTML to customize your text. The Beanstack web and mobile apps support embedding one video per activity.
- Click "Save" and then "Done" to finalize your badge, and remember to save your challenge before exiting too!