While setting up a program, you have the option to create Activity Tracks for participants to complete to earn Badges and Points. If you’ve created one of those tracks and need to go back in and edit the track after you’ve created the program, this is how you’ll do it!
ACTIVITIES WITHIN A PROGRAM INSTRUCTIONS (NOT REPEATABLE) ---
1. Go to Setup > Manage Programs
2. Select the program that houses the track you want to edit and click on the pencil (edit) icon.
3. Go to the "Badges" tab and click on the name of the activity badge (learning track) you want to edit.
4. To update the name of the badge or the image, make the change in the first screen you see. Or just click "save" in the upper right corner.
5. On the next screen, either add an activity or edit the existing activity by clicking on the pencil icon.
6. Select "Done" and then "Save." Remember to ALSO save your program (challenge) before exiting!
REPEATABLE ACTIVITY INSTRUCTIONS ---
Get There: Content > Learning Tracks (Activity Badges, Activity Tracks)
Find the track you need and click the edit icon.
Here you can edit:
Title & description
Activate or deactivate the LT badge. Note: choosing No may prevent someone from completing a program if an activity badge is required for completion.
Who can access the track (staff or all patrons.)
Whether activities can be completed only once, or if they’re repeatable.
Number of activities needed to complete track. If all are completed, leave blank.
The badge patrons earn for completing the track.
Next, you can edit the ACTIVITIES listed on the track, or Add Activities.
Add/edit the description
Add/edit link titles and URL.
Edit Activity Type.
Edit Point Values (if applicable.)
You can always edit or delete activities as needed or simply drag and drop activities to change their order.