Once logged in online, readers can log their reading from any page by following these steps:
- Click the “Log Reading” or “Log Reading and Activities” button in the upper lefthand corner of the screen.
- Select the accurate reader(s) and then the desired log type. Note that if readers are enrolled in a current challenge, they will only see the log types (books, minutes, pages, or days) used in that challenge. If they are not enrolled in an active challenge, they will see all active log types on your site.
- Select the date for the reading session and enter any additional information, like title, author, number of times read, and if they'd like to leave a book review. Note that some sites may have certain required logging fields, like title, and may allow or disallow logging multiple titles or completions at one time based on their site preferences.
- Click “Log.”
- The reading session will be added to their log and to any applicable challenge log. If warranted, the reader may earn badges, tickets, or rewards, which will pop up after logging.
Readers can also log their reading from within a specific challenge page by following these steps:
- Once viewing a challenge, click over to the Badges tab.
- Click any unearned logging badge and then click “Log Next Book/Minute/Page/Day.”
- Follow steps 2 - 5 above.