Instead of re-using a program and updating the dates to current it is important to duplicate that program. To duplicate a program follow the instructions below:
- Login to your admin dashboard.
- Go to Setup > Manage Programs/Challenges
- Duplicate any current programs or past programs simply by clicking the + symbol next to the program you want to duplicate.
- When you click the duplicate symbol a copy of your program will be generated. Be sure to changes the details as you see fit!
From here you can set up the program as you like. If you need help with program setup follow the steps in these helpdesk articles:
- Setting Up a Points Based Program
- Setting Up a Program that Awards Based on Reading & Activities
- Setting Up a Program that Awards Based on Reading
Note: A duplicate program will copy everything from the original program including name, header image, dates, as well as all previous badges and prizes. You may edit anything within this new duplicate program, and it will not impact the original program.
Other important reminders when duplicating a program:
- Update the name of the program to remove "Copy of...," and give a name that is unique to other program names on the site.
- Update the dates of the program as needed.
- Double check prizes that may be attached to badges and update if necessary!