No, it is not possible to create a template program (challenge). Template programs (challenges) are currently made centrally by the Beanstack team and available to all libraries and schools, but templates are not able to be created at the site level.
Articles in this section
- The Basics: How do programs/challenges work in Beanstack?
- Is it possible to create a program in which someone sets their own reading goals?
- Rather than creating a new program, can I just edit a past program to have new dates?
- Is it possible to make a template that I can then duplicate?
- How to duplicate or copy an existing program/challenge
- Can I set up programs/challenges to have different log types? Can one program/challenge have minutes badges while the other has books badges?
- Concurrent Logging: If a reader is enrolled in two programs/challenges, would the reading they log for one also count toward the other?
- Is it possible for someone to participate in more than one reading program/challenge using Beanstack?
- Alternative Programs: How to setup a programs so that patrons/customers must choose between one program or the other
- Are programs/challenges restricted to logging just books or minutes? Can they be based on something else like attending events or points?