No, it is not possible to create a template program (challenge). Template programs (challenges) are currently made centrally by the Beanstack team and available to all libraries and schools, but templates are not able to be created at the site level.
Articles in this section
- How to I manage my points system?
- Rather than creating a new program, can I just edit a past program to have new dates?
- Is it possible to create a program in which someone sets their own reading goals?
- How do I activate points in my admin tools? (Manage Points System)
- What is a points program and why would I use it?
- Is it possible to make a template that I can then duplicate?
- Is it possible to duplicate or copy an existing program/challenge?
- Is it possible to set up a program so that people may participate in one program or another, but not both?
- If a reader is enrolled in two programs (challenges), would the reading they log for one also count toward the other?
- Is it possible for someone to participate in more than one reading program using Beanstack?