If you have a live site that already has registered users, you may want to test a program without your users seeing it. You can do this following the instructions below:
- Login to your admin dashboard.
- Click on Setup > Manage Programs/Challenges.
- Update the program to have current dates and to be published.
- Answer "yes" to the question, "Is this program only for staff members?" in program setup.
- Login with an account that has Volunteer access or above and scroll down and click on "View Reader Experience" at the footer of your page:
- Make sure that your account has readers who qualify for the program you want to test (for example, if you have a program for 5-12 year-olds, you need a reader who is 5-12 years old to participate in the program).
- Participate as reader in your program!