A challenge template is a challenge made by the central Beanstack team that is ready for you to implement on your site. You may use the template as-is or tailor it to your site's needs. Follow the instructions below to use a pre-existing template:
- Log in to the admin dashboard.
- Go to Challenges > Manage Challenges.
- Click on the Challenge Templates tab.
- Browse, search, and preview available templates before selecting the template you would like to use by clicking Use This Template.
- Change the name of the challenge to your preferred name, making sure to remove "Copy of" from the title, edit the challenge description, add your challenge dates, and revise the rest of the challenge as desired.
The entire challenge is already set up for you, but you may edit badges, add rewards, change ages, or alter anything else available within the challenge setup. Make sure to save all your changes as you go!
Note that templates remain on your site for you to use anytime.