A challenge template is a challenge made by the central Beanstack team that is ready for you to implement on your site. You may use the template as-is or tailor it to your site's needs. Follow the instructions below to use a pre-existing template:
- Login to the admin dashboard.
- Go to Setup > Manage Challenges
- Click on the Challenge Templates tab
- Browse available templates and select the template you would like to use by clicking on Use This Template
- Change the name of the challenge to your preferred name and revise the challenge as needed.
The entire challenge is already set up for you. You may choose to edit badges, update prizes, change ages, or anything else available within challenge setup.
On the other hand, you could simply select “Save” in the upper right-hand corner and save the template for use on your site as-is.
Note that the template remains on your site for you to use anytime in the future.