Does your program/challenge only include activities? If you would like for someone to not see something like the ability to log reading, and only the ability to log activities, submit a support ticket requesting this. Our team will ensure that your site is set up in such a way that readers only see "activities" as an option. Note that if someone is using the mobile app, they will still be able to log reading.
Articles in this section
- Is it possible to duplicate an Activity Badge?
- Can people still log reading when the program (challenge) has ended?
- At what time do programs end? Can they be set to a time zone?
- Is it possible to make one program (challenge) a prerequisite for another?
- Can I download and use images that Beanstack makes available on this site?
- How do I remove the ability for readers to log reading, and only log activities, at the program (challenge) level.
- How can I test my upcoming program (challenge) without making it visible to readers?
- Can I delete the program? What will happen if I do?
- I don't see my program from the reader view, why not?
- What is the best way to set up a program that requires participants read specific books or genres?