No, it is not possible to require someone complete one program in order to complete a different program. Rather, we suggest having stretch badges and using the ability to make activity badges prerequisites for one another to achieve goals around this need. A stretch logging badge would be a badge that goes above the required reading for completion and is attached to the program/challenge, but it is not required for completion.
Articles in this section
- Can people still log reading when the program (challenge) has ended?
- At what time do programs end? Can they be set to a time zone?
- Is it possible to make one program (challenge) a prerequisite for another?
- Can I download and use images that Beanstack makes available on this site?
- How do I remove the ability for readers to log reading, and only log activities, at the program (challenge) level.
- Can I delete the program? What will happen if I do?
- What is the best way to set up a program that requires participants read specific books or genres?
- How do readers enroll in a program (challenge) using Beanstack?
- How can I use (or upload) our own custom certificate?
- How do I turn off the ability to complete activities for our site?