It is possible for the system to accept duplicate email addresses or duplicate phone numbers without issue. This is only not possible if your site uses email or phone number as a login (unique identifier) type. If not, and your site does not already allow for multiple people to use the same email address, simply submit a ticket requesting this be allowed by your site.
Articles in this section
- How do I add or remove a reminder message about including a phone number or email address in order to be eligible for a drawing on my site?
- How do I turn on or off the ability to for participants to register a group?
- How is the information on our homepage ticker pulled?
- Is it possible to turn off signups for our site?
- Is it required to collect age with Beanstack?
- How are schools listed to the patron/customer?
- How do I add possible answers to registration fields like school, teacher, partner, or create a custom registration question?
- What if two people share an email address or phone number? Can there be duplicates of these in the system?
- What is the welcome message (email)?
- When do participants receive a confirmation email?