You can easily help a patron log their reading using the quick-action icons from the admin side! Follow the instructions below.
- Go to People > Find a Person.
- Enter search information to find the reader and click Search.
- Click on the Add to Log + icon to the right of to the correct reader’s name.
- Select the patron’s log type, making sure to choose the correct type for their challenge.
- Enter the quantity, the title and author if known or required, change the date if needed, and then click Log.
- Note that you will not see badges earned in this view. You can see if prizes have been earned by clicking Close and then clicking the quick-action gift icon to the right of their name to Redeem Incentives. To see any earned badges or other more detailed information, you’ll want to click on the reader’s name and go into their full profile.