Follow the instructions below to log activities for a reader:
- Go to People > Find a Person.
- Enter search information to find the reader.
- Click on the reader's name.
- Click on the "Log Activities" button in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
- Select the activity badge for which you want to log activities, and click on its name.
- Mark individual activities complete by clicking the empty checkmark box to add a green check.
- Click "Close."
Do you want to mark an entire activity badge/learning track complete at one time rather than marking off individual activities? If so, follow the instructions in this article.