Only those with a Library Staff role or above may delete readers within Beanstack. Keep in mind that if you delete a reader, it is an irreversible action and will delete all data for the reader. Again, this information cannot be recovered once done.
To delete a reader:
1. Go to People > Find a Person
2. Enter search information to find the reader
3. Click on the reader's name
4. At the top of the page next to the reader's name is something that says "Active or Inactive" - instead select "Delete"
5. Answer "okay" to the confirmation question
Did we mention this action cannot be reversed?