If you are using logging badges to log events rather than activity badges/tracks, then you may let your patrons select the type of event attended from a drop-down menu.
Follow the instructions below to add event types for readers to select from:
- Login to your admin dashboard.
- Click on Setup.
- Click on Manage Event Types
- To edit any of the default existing events, select the pencil icon and edit.
- To delete any of the default existing event types, select the trash can icon.
- To add a new event type, select “Add Event Type” and enter a new event type
Note that event types are not related to recommended events. These are only needed or displayed if you have set up logging badges for attending an event.