Follow the steps below to export a report in Beanstack:
- Log in to your admin dashboard.
- Go to Reports.
- Select the report you would like to view and/or export.
- Select dates to set a timeframe for the report if needed. (i.e. only show data from September 1, 2017- December 31, 2017).
- You can either download the report directly to your computer or have the report emailed to your in your preferred format (CSV or Excel).
- To download a report to your computer select "Download".
- To have the report emailed to you in your preferred format select "Email as ...". Then, choose your preferred format (CSV or Excel).
The report will be sent to the email address associated with the account currently logged into Beanstack.
If you do not receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with your report, try checking...
Spam: Is the report in your spam?
Email address: Do you have an email address associated with the account? Double check!
Unsubscribe: Did you inadvertently unsubscribe from Beanstack emails? Submit a ticket if this may be the case.