Follow the steps below to export a report in Beanstack:
- Log in to your admin dashboard.
- Go to Reports.
- Select the report you would like to export.
- Optionally populate the "Updated between..." and "And..." fields.
- To download a report to your computer hover over "Download" and select your preference.
- If you select an "Email" option, the report will be sent to the email address associated with the account currently logged into Beanstack.
If you do not receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with your report, try checking...
Spam: Is the report in your spam?
Email address: Do you have an email address associated with the account? Double check!
Unsubscribe: Did you inadvertently unsubscribe from Beanstack emails? Submit a ticket if this may be the case.