Does your landing page look something like this in structure? If so, then you have a sortable landing page.
Setup > Landing Page > Landing Page Type
- Select “Sortable Landing Page” and Save.
- Go to Setup > Landing Page > Landing Page Content
- Drag and drop the landing page components to change the order in which they appear on your site.
- Add landing page copy details such as program names, dates, subheaders.
- Upload an image for any programs you may be promoting Note: Landing Page images should be at least 1240px
- Update your “How It Works” section to describe briefly how your program works. Keep these short and sweet! Think "3 Easy Steps." You can add more detailed instructions on your actual program page.
- Add a logo for your library/school/program and resize as needed
- Select Save to update your landing page!