Your landing page is the billboard for your Beanstack site. You can customize it according to the challenges you're currently offering or create a general landing page that welcomes your readers no matter what challenges you have running!
To edit your sortable landing page, first log in as a library administrator. Then, navigate to Setup > Landing Page > Landing Page Content.
To edit your landing page, follow the instructions below:
- Drag and drop the landing page components to change the order that they appear on your site.
- Add landing page details such as challenge names, dates, and subheader information.
- Upload the image that you want to greet patrons when they first see your site. You can use the your current challenge's banner image, create your own image to promote multiple challenges (our favorite free tool for creating these is Canva), or upload a generic library image. Note: Landing page images should be at least 1240px.
- Update the “How It Works” section to briefly describe how your site and/or challenge works. We recommend keeping these short and sweet! You can always add more detailed instructions on your actual challenge pages.
- Add a logo for your library, school, or challenge and resize as needed.
- Click Save to update your landing page!