Yes! You can change the logo and color schemes on your site at any time.
To change the logo:
1. Log in as a library administrator and navigate to Setup > Site Options > Upload Logo.
2. Click "Choose file" to upload a png or jpg file of your logo. Then click "Save" to save the image to your site.
Please note this logo is different than the logo you are able to add directly to your landing page as a larger image.
To update the colors on your site:
1. Log in as a library administrator and navigate to Setup > Site Options > Customize Colors.
2. Click on the color bar that you want to change.
3. Choose a different color from one of the available methods. If you have an exact hex color number to enter, then choose the "Sliders" tab.
Note that "reset" means resetting to the original colors provided to you by our Beanstack team, not the colors that existed before you made your changes.