Selecting different filters in Insights is an easy way to see how your programs are tracking solely on their own or compared to others.
Review your site's program data by logging in as Staff Plus (or above) and clicking on Insights.
Common filters you can use to review your site's program data include:
- Program: Select the program(s) you would like to review data for here.
- Ages: Narrow down you program data by specifying which ages you would like to see data for.
- Grade Levels: You may want to review a program for a certain grade. Choose which grade(s) you would like to see data for here.
- Branch: Look at data for one branch or compare data across multiple branches.
- School: Select the school(s) you would like to review data for here.
- Date Range: Date ranges include weekly, monthly, program dates, or custom dates options. Date ranges may helpful when comparing program activity during different periods of time.
- Compare To: Use this feature to compare sets of data for different programs across your desired dates.
The Insights default setting for Date Range is This Week (Since Monday). Since this is the case, the Compare To feature will automatically compare the program(s) you have selected to the previous week.
Note that filters may vary based on your particular library's site.