Selecting different filters in Insights is an easy way to see how your challenges are tracking solely on their own or compared to others.
Review your site's challenge data by logging in as Staff Plus (or above) and clicking on Insights.
Common filters you can use to review your site's challenge data include:
- Challenge: Select the challenge(s) you would like to review data for here.
- Ages: Narrow down you challenge data by specifying which ages you would like to see data for.
- Grade Levels: You may want to review a challenge for a certain grade. Choose which grade(s) you would like to see data for here.
- Branch: Look at data for one branch or compare data across multiple branches.
- School: Select the school(s) you would like to review data for here.
- Date Range: Date ranges include weekly, monthly, challenge dates, or custom dates options. Date ranges may helpful when comparing challenge activity during different periods of time.
- Compare To: Use this feature to compare sets of data for different challenges across your desired dates.
The Insights default setting for Date Range is This Week (Since Monday). Since this is the case, the Compare To feature will automatically compare the challenge(s) you have selected to the previous week.
Note that filters may vary based on your particular library's site.