When patrons register for Beanstack through your landing page they may see the following message:
Follow the instructions below to add or remove this message:
- Login as a library administrator.
- Go to Setup > Site Options
- Next, click on "Site Settings"
- Scroll down to "Show Message On Registration Page About Entering Phone Or Email Address To Claim Prizes"
- Check this option to display it or uncheck this option to remove it.
Note: This text cannot be altered. By enabling this message, the following text will show on your Beanstack registration page: "Remember that you need to input either your phone number or email address in order for us to notify you if you are a prize drawing winner!"