Since ticket drawings are associated with specific challenges, they must be created during the challenge setup process.
To create a ticket drawing, first follow the steps to set up the challenge. You may set up your challenge in any number of ways, including by creating a new challenge, using a challenge template, or duplicating an old challenge.
Follow the steps below to set up a ticket drawing:
- Open the challenge and select the Tickets tab.
- Select whether you would like tickets attached to all badges or some badges. Note that setting up ticket rewards is always optional!
- If you select "Some Badges Earn Tickets," you will be able to view all of the badges associated with your particular challenge. Select the number of tickets you would like to assign to each badge. Tickets can be attached to registration badges, completion badges, activity badges, and logging badges, in addition to any rewards that may already be attached to them.
- If you select "All Badges Earn Tickets," you will be able to add a ticket value to each badge.
- Now you will set up the ticket drawing options in which readers can enter their tickets. Note that setting up a ticket drawing requires that you create a "ticket drawing option" to attach to the drawing. These rewards can be anything from a pizza party to a backpack to an iPad!
- Click "Add Ticket Drawing Option."
- Enter ticket drawing prize option details like the Title, Description, End date, Max Allowed Entries Per Reader, and an Image for the drawing.
- When finished, click "Save and Add."
Your ticket drawing prize option will now appear in the ticket drawing page of your program setup.
Note that if you do not upload an image to your ticket drawing, Beanstack will create a default image using the name of the ticket drawing.
You can create as many ticket drawing options as you like!