Since ticket drawings are associated to specific programs/challenges, they must be created during the program setup process.
To create a ticket drawing first follow the steps to setup your program/challenge. You may setup your program any number of ways including creating a new program/challenge, using a program/challenge template, or duplicating an old program/challenge.
Here are some tutorials on how to setup a program/challenge:
Note: Since ticket drawings is a new feature, it will not be explained in the tutorials above. You will see ticket drawings as an option in program/challenge setup after you have chosen your badges.
Now that you have made it through the Program Setup, and Badges portion of your program/challenge, let's take a look at setting up a ticket drawing! Follow the steps below to setup a ticket drawing:
- Select whether you would like tickets attached to all badges or some badges. Note setting up ticket rewards is always optional!
- If you select "Some Badges Earn Tickets" you'll be able to view all of the badges associated with your particular program/challenge. Select the number of tickets you would like to assign to your badges. Tickets can be attached to registration badges, completion badges, activity badges, and logging badges in addition to prizes that may already be attached to them.
- If you select "All Badges Earn Tickets" you'll be able to add a ticket value to each badge.
- Now you will be able to setup the ticket drawings to which readers can assign their tickets to. Note setting up a ticket drawing requires that you create a "ticket drawing option" to attach to the drawing. This reward can be anything from a pizza party, to a backpack, to an iPad!
- Select "Create a Ticket Drawing Option" in "Ticket Drawing Options"
- Enter ticket drawing details like the title, description, and end date if there is one.
- Choose whether or not there is a limited amount of tickets a reader can assign to their drawing and upload an image!
- Then, click "Save and Add"
Your ticket drawing will now appear in the ticket drawing page of your program setup.
Note if you do not upload an image to your ticket drawing, Beanstack will create a default image using the name of the ticket drawing.
You can create as many ticket drawing options as you like!