Since ticket drawings are associated with specific challenges, the tickets and ticket prize options must be created during the challenge setup process, and then the drawing must be created in your drawings section after the challenge is published.
First follow the steps to set up the tickets and ticket prize options within the challenge. You may set up your challenge in any number of ways, including by creating a new challenge, using a challenge template, or duplicating an old challenge.
- Open the challenge and select the Tickets tab.
- Select whether you would like tickets attached to all badges or some badges. If you select "All Badges Earn Tickets," you can add the same ticket value to each badge.
If you select "Some Badges Earn Tickets," you can view all the badges in your challenge and select the number of tickets assigned to each badge. Tickets can be attached to any type of badge, in addition to any rewards that may already be attached to them.
- Next, set up the ticket prize options in which readers can enter their tickets. These rewards can be anything from a pizza party to a backpack to an iPad!
- Click "Create A Ticket Prize Option."
- Enter the ticket prize option's details. The title, description, and end date, which controls when readers can no longer deposit and edit ticket entries, are required. You can also optionally set a number of maximum allowed entries per reader and add a link.
- Add an image for your ticket prize option, whether that may be a photo, an online store image, or even the logo of the company that donated it. Image should be square, 1200 x 1200 pixels max, less than 10MB, and in jpg, jpeg, png, or gif format. If you don't upload an image to your ticket drawing, Beanstack will create a gray default image using the name of the ticket drawing.
- When finished, click "Save and Add."
- Repeat for at least one additional ticket prize option. You can add up to 50 ticket prize options per challenge.
Once you're done setting up the tickets and ticket prize options within your challenge, you still need to set up the drawing component within Challenges > Drawings after the challenge is published in order to select your winners. You can find steps on doing that here!