Follow the instructions below to create a scheduled report:
- Log in to the administrative view of your site.
- Click on Reports.
- Select the report you would like to schedule.
- Click Schedule at the top of the page.
- By creating a scheduled report you will be able to customize how often you would like the report to be sent to you, the time of day you would like it to be sent to you, if or when you would like to stop this report from being sent to you, the columns included in the report, and if you want the data in the report to be be cumulative or comparative to the last scheduled report.
Repeat On: Select which days of the week you would like the report emailed to you.
Time Of Day: Select the time of day you would like the report emailed to you.
Date To Stop Sending: Perhaps you are only looking to gather information during a certain period of time. Choose an end date for the report to stop coming to your email. This is an optional field.
- You can customize the columns generated in your scheduled report depending on your preferences by clicking on Customize Columns.
- Columns that are selected will be indicated by a check mark.
- Click Save Columns to save your customized columns. These columns will not change unless you change them manually.
- Next, Decide How You Want The Data To Be Calculated: This optional field will allow you to decide if you want the data in your scheduled report to be cumulative or comparative.
By choosing cumulative, data from previous scheduled reports will be included in all subsequent reports. By choosing comparative, the data generated will be since the last scheduled report was emailed to you.
- Finally, click Create Scheduled Report.
- You can view the schedule reports you have created by going to Reports > Scheduled Reports.