Welcome to your Beanstack admin dashboard, teachers! Here's a brief overview of what's available to you in the backend of your Beanstack site.
Administrative Dashboard Home Screen
On your admin dashboard's home screen, you can see reading statistics and rankings for the current week for your rostered students and classes. The data is calculated and cached multiple times a day.
- Minutes and Active Readers statistics: These two statistics compile the weekly total numbers of 1) the minutes logged by students and 2) the students who logged.
- Most Active Students and Most Active Classes lists: These two tables default to show the top 10 most active students and classes of the current week, from most to least, and their minutes read. Clicking the arrow next to these list headers changes their ordering so that you can see the bottom 10 entries, from least to most. Students and classes who have not logged reading in the current week do not appear here.
- Log For My Classes: Select and log reading for any class rostered to you.
- Need Help?: Access our help articles or submit a support ticket.
- View Reader Experience: Switch to the reader view of your Beanstack site to log your own reading or your classes' reading, as well as see what students experience when logging reading for themselves.
You can navigate through the different sections of your admin dashboard by using the icons on the left or the shortcuts on the right.
- Classes and Readers: In this section, you can search, view reading statistics, and log reading for any class or student rostered to you.
- Challenges: Here you can create and edit challenges for your classes, as well as view and duplicate all the challenges at your school from other educators.
- Content: In this section, you can review and then approve or reject your students' submitted book reviews.
- Insights: Here, you can check out an at-a-glance view of your school's data and leaderboards. You can tailor your insights experience by creating a customized dashboard.
- Reports: In this section, you can view, download, and schedule reports and statistics about your students as spreadsheets.
- Beanstack Basics: In this section, you'll find a collection of short "how-to" videos to deepen your Beanstack knowledge.