Students are able to track their reading at home and on-the-go via the Beanstack Tracker app. While their login information might vary from their Clever/ClassLink login, it connects to the same account they use at school. No matter what device they use to log their reading, it all connects to one account.
Follow these steps to assist your students in logging into the Beanstack Tracker app for the first time.
- Head to the App Store or Google Play store and search for "Beanstack" or follow the download link here.
- Once downloaded, tap "Let's Go" on the home screen.
- On the next screen, select "At my school, library, or bookstore" and then "Find a Site."
- Search for your school and tap the correct name when it populates.
- Enter your login credentials. Credentials vary by school district, so please consult your Media Specialist/Librarian Quick Start Guide to help your students sign-in for the first time. The hints here are geared towards assisting students with their sign-in information. Please note: teacher/staff credentials may vary from students' credentials. Please consult your Media Specialist/Librarian Quick Start Guide for your school's unique information.
Once signed in students, teachers, and media specialists/librarians alike will be able to view all challenges available to them, log reading, and complete activities.