Do you want to include a homepage “ticker” on your site indicating a broader school goal?
Take the following steps to set up the ticker on your landing page:
Navigate to your admin dashboard.
- Go to Setup > Landing Page > Landing Page Content
- Move the statistics button from “no” to “yes.”
- Fill in the information for header, subheader, hashtag header, and hashtag.
- Determine what kind of log type you would like to show statistics for, the goal you would like to reach.
Note: You may only count one log type as a school. For example, you may count books or minutes as a school goal, but not both.
- Do you only want reading to count during a period of time? Make sure this is checked and green, and then enter a start date and end date.
Note: Your ticker will appear on the first date noted. Anything logged before or after those dates does not count.
- Upon achieving the stated goal, then the new “post-goal header” and “post-goal subheader" will replace the current ones, if you include them.