Follow the instructions below to log activities for a student:
- Go to People > Find a Person.
- Enter search information to find the student.
- Click on the student's name.
- Click on the "Log Activities" button in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
- Select the activity badge for which you want to log activities, and click on its name.
- Mark individual activities complete by clicking the empty checkmark box to add a green check.
Alternatively, you may select "Activity Badges" on the left navigation. From there, you will see the name of the activity badge and may check off once for all activities attached to that badge.