You can view which readers entered tickets toward a ticket prize option either within the drawing itself after setting it up or within your reports.
To view all qualifiers for a drawing, but not the number of tickets they entered:
- Navigate to Challenges > Drawings and click the drawing for the ticket prize option you'd like to view.
- The first 50 qualifiers will appear on the drawing page. If you have more qualifiers, click "Export Qualifiers" to receive an emailed CSV file of all the readers who deposited tickets toward that prize option.
To view qualifiers and other ticket data within reports, navigate to Reports and search for any of these three reports, depending on what ticket information you want to see:
- Readers Ticket Drawing Entries by Challenge: This report lists all the readers who entered tickets into a drawing in a specific challenge. You will be able to see the number of tickets each reader has entered toward individual ticket prize options in that challenge.
- Ticket Drawing Entry Totals by Challenge: This report lists all the ticket prize options in a specific challenge and the total number of tickets entered toward each prize option in that challenge.
- Unused Tickets by Challenge: This report shows every reader with unused tickets in a specific challenge.