Welcome to your Beanstack district dashboard! Designed to give regional administrators insight into reading progress across their district, your district site's dashboard and sections provide sortable and customizable data from all schools within your district.
District Dashboard Home Screen
On your district dashboard's home screen, you can see reading statistics and school rankings for the current week for all schools in your district. The data is updated nightly at midnight ET.
- Minutes and Active Students statistics: These two statistics compile your district's weekly total numbers of 1) the minutes logged by students and 2) the students who logged.
- Most Active Schools lists: This table defaults to show the top 10 most active schools of the current week, from highest % of active students to lowest. Clicking the arrow next to the Most Active Schools header changes its ordering so that you can see the bottom 10 schools. Schools who have no active students in the current week do not appear here.
- Need Help?: Access our help articles or submit a support ticket.
- View Reader Experience: Switch to the reader view of your site to test out logging and participating in challenges.
You can navigate through the different sections of your district site by using the icons on the left or the shortcuts on the right.
- Schools: Here you can view reading activity and specific reading statistics like books and minutes logged for each school in your district for different timeframes. You can also access each school site's individual administrative dashboard for more in-depth data reporting, student information, challenge management, and more.
- District Reports: Pick from a handful of different reports to take the pulse of your district's reading progress at the student, teacher, school, or district-wide level in real time.
- Beanstack Basics: In this section, you'll find a collection of short "how-to" videos to deepen your Beanstack knowledge.