When you are enrolled in a reading list challenge, you must log reading from the list of titles specified for that challenge in order to earn badges and progress in the challenge.
You can log for a current reading list challenge through the + symbol at the bottom of your screen by following the steps below.
- Tap the + symbol, select Reading, and select the accurate reader(s) if there are multiple readers on the account.
- Tap the reading list challenge for which you'd like to log.
- Select a book and then select your logging method:
- Quick Complete to mark the book as complete but not log any time spent reading.
- Read Now to open the book in your app and track your time spent reading it. Note that this option is only available for select titles.
- Log Reading to input the day and time spent reading, pages read, and/or completion status of the title.
- Start Timer to start tracking your time spent reading in real time.
- Tap Done to log your reading session.
You can log for a recently ended reading list challenge from the challenge screen, found in the Discover icon.
- Tap the Discover icon at the bottom of your screen.
- On the Challenge screen, tap the dropdown labeled Current and select Past.
- Tap the applicable recently ended reading list challenge to open it, and then select the Reading List tab.
- Tap the title for which you'd like to log and then select Log Reading. Note that any ebooks that were available during the challenge duration are not available once the challenge has ended.
- On the logging screen, tap Change next to "Logging reading for Today" in order to select a date during the challenge duration. Then, input your time spent reading, pages read, and/or the book's completion status.
- Tap Done.