When registering for a new account on the mobile app, you are prompted to take or choose a profile photo for each reader during the registration flow.
If you want to add or change your photo later, or perhaps are logging in to an existing account that you set up on the web without a photo, you can add one at any time by following the steps below.
- Tap the reader's avatar in the upper right corner of your app screen. It will display the reader's initials if no image has been added.
- Switch to the reader whose profile image you'd like to change by tapping their name.
- Tap the reader's avatar in the upper right corner again, and then select the pencil icon in the lower right corner of the reader's avatar.
- Tap the blue "+" sign on the next screen and select "Take a Photo" to launch your device's camera, "Choose Existing Image" to pick a photo from your device's library, or "Remove Image" to delete the current profile image and revert to using the reader's initials. You may need to grant Beanstack access to your camera or photos to proceed.
- Take or select the desired image, resize it as you desire, tap "Choose," and then tap "Save."