Depending on your library or school settings, you may be able to log multiple book completions at one time in a batch, rather than inputting or quick-completing multiple books individually.
- Tap the "+" icon at the bottom center of your app screen and select "Reading."
- Pick your applicable reader(s) and tap "Choose Readers."
- Select the "Log Without a Title" option.
- If your site has enabled the ability for you to batch log books, you will see a prompt asking "How many books did you complete?"
- Input the number of books you read and tap "Done" to log.